Venue: Talijancich Wines, 26 Hyem Rd, Herne Hill
Day & Time: Saturday, 27 February, 9.30am - 11.30am
James Talijancich is revving up the old tractor and you’re invited to come along for the ride. You will be taken on a tour of some of the oldest vines in the Swan Valley on a 1950s era tractor with pit stop tastings along the way. At the end of the journey you’ll be invited to taste the current vintage in its early stages of fermentation.
After the ride, you’ll head inside where an expert nougat maker from Mondo Nougat will take you through the process of creating your own special nougat flavour to take home – featuring Talijancich fruit.
Your exclusive small group experience will include:
Taliancich Tractor Trail:
- A pit stop wine tasting where you will stop off at the different varietal sections to try fruit right from the vines before sampling the current release from those vines.
- Taste the current vintage in its early stages of juice and fermenting in the wine making area.
- Sample one of the renowned old liqueur in the barrel room. See barrels nearly 100 years old still in use, and the complex solero system used to make their famous liqueurs.
Make your Own Nougat Workshop:
- Make your own flavour of nougat with the Mondo team
- Enjoy a flight of 3 wine tastings whilst you whip up your nougat.
- Finish off with a serve of the exclusive ice-cream colab featuring Talijancich liqueur.
- Ice cream will also be available all weekend at $5 a serve.