Perth’s strongest men and women compete in traditional Scottish heavy events including stone putting, weight throws and the caber toss.
With food and drinks available from the bar and restaurant.
Events include :
- Open stone put (men = 5kg; women = 3kg)
- Braemar stone put (men = 10kg; women = 5kg)
- Light weight for distance (men = 13kg; women = 6.5kg)
- Heavy weight for distance (men = 25.5kg; women = 13kg)
- Women’s caber toss (10 feet long)
- Men’s competition caber toss (14 feet long)
- Challenge caber toss (18 feet long)
- Weight over bar (men = 25.5kg; women = 13kg)
- Sheaf toss (men = 7.5kg; women = 4kg)
Strap on your kilt and come on down for a great afternoon of eating, drinking and highland games.
Proudly supported by Sport Kilt, Ford Strength, Elmar’s in the Valley and Mantra Media.