Add some spice to your life with these mouth-wateringly good fritters created by Helen Relative Style, made with House of Honey honey.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 small garlic clove minced
- 2 tbsp very finely chopped fresh coriander
Blend all ingredients then refrigerate.
Sriracha Honey Dressing
Mix both together and adjust spice level of sauce to your liking.
- 1 cup SR Flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 4 kaffir lime leaves rolled and shredded
- 3 cups freshly cut corn kernels (approx 3 ears)
- 4 spring onions chopped including some of the green
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander
- 3/4 cup grated tasty cheese
In a large bowl combine flour, salt, sugar and ground coriander. In a smaller bowl whisk eggs, milk, lime juice. Whisk wet ingredients into dry and make a batter. Fold in the remainder of the ingredients.
Heat a large heavy bottomed pan with a generous amount of vegetable oil mixed with a little butter on medium high heat. Wait until oil is hot and then turn down to medium. Place rounded spoonfuls of fritter batter carefully into plan and cook for about 3 minutes each side until crispy and golden.
Serve with Sriracha Honey Dressing and Coriander Cream on the side.
Find more Helen Relative Style recipes on Instagram.