Font size Accessibility Help Print

School and Public Holidays

School Holidays

For school holiday and term information please contact the Department of Education

Please be aware that school holiday periods in other Australian states may differ from Western Australia’s school holiday calendar. 


Public Holidays

For information on public (bank) holidays within Western Australia please contact the Department of Commerce

Please be aware that some public holidays in Western Australia may differ from other Australian states.

Guildford Courthouse
Cnr Meadow and Swan Streets

Phone: +61 8 9207 8899
PO Box 196 Midland WA 6936
Contact Us

A selection of maps and brochures are available to help you plan your next Swan Valley adventure - Download them or even have them posted out to you.

Maps and Brochures